Announcing trusculpt® offered in Gig Harbor, University Place, and Federal Way!
trusculpt® 3D - RADIO FREQUENCY BODY CONTOURING
Rainier Medical Weight Loss and Wellness is proud to offer truSculpt® 3D, a unique, non-invasive, Radio Frequency procedure optimized to provide sculpting of problem areas for a TRU 3D result with no visible downtime.
truSculpt is FDA indicated for lipolysis! truSculpt FDA approved for lipolysis.
truSculpt 3D takes a multi-dimensional approach to decrease circumference and diminish fat by delivering therapeutic heat into the fat to achieve results in the shortest possible treatment time with enhanced safety and comfort.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- truSculpt 3D uses controlled, monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) technology to deliver targeted heating to areas large and small.
- RF energy passes through the skin to target the underlying fat tissue – as the fat is heated, the cells are destroyed and pass through the body naturally.
- Patients can expect to decrease circumference and diminish fat in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to a treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 60 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- One treatment is typically recommended and results are visible within 12 weeks.
- Your truSculpt 3D treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Am I a candidate for truSculpt 3D?
The provider will determine whether you are a candidate for truSculpt 3D during the consultation. Typically, appropriate patients have a BMI less than 30, although there is an improvement at any BMI. Many times, there are specific areas of fat that are of concern to an individual and targeting these can have significant benefit even if there is remaining excess fat at other locations.
Can truSculpt 3D be used on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types.
How long does a treatment take?
Treatment time depends on the areas treated. To treat an abdomen and both flanks (4 areas) will take about one hour.
How many treatments will be needed?
Patients typically see results after one treatment. Some patients may elect to have a second treatment for final tweaks or for treatments on alternant areas.
What will the treatment feel like?
The treatment is performed using a technique that requires the operator to lightly glide the handpiece over the area being treated. The temperature will slowly heat up and is very comfortable. Most patients comment that the procedure feels like a hot stone massage.
Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
Yes, this is a noninvasive procedure and you can return to all normal activities immediately after the treatment.
Is there any downtime after the treatment or side effects?
There is no downtime or side effect after this treatment. The treatment area may feel tender following the treatment but this will resolve within a few days.
When will I see results?
After the treatment, your body’s immune system will start to break down and flush out the fat cells that were treated leading to circumferential reduction. Everyone’s body does so at a different rate, however, on average, people will see results around 6 - 8 weeks after the treatment and continuing improvement up to 3 months.
Click here to read more about the amazing truSculpt 3D treatment.
Click here to read about truSculpt 3D vs. Cool Sculpting.
Pricing: $750 per area. Email here for current specials