Collagen induction: stimulate natural improvement in a variety of skin conditions.
It is a resurfacing procedure that thoroughly cares for your skin. It provides cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration. This is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
Microneedling uses tiny needles, designed to minimize discomfort, to create a network of micro-channels in the skin to deliver active ingredients into the upper dermis layer of skin. This allows active ingredients to penetrate deep into skin where they are most needed. There is no bruising and minimal redness after the procedure. This process spurs collagen and elastin production in skin and requires no downtime. There are four different serums available for DermaFrac microneedling treatments:
- Hydration and plumping with antioxidants - This serum uses Hyaluronic acid to form a fully hydrated layer that helps guarantee that water is delivered into deeper layers of skin. It also delivers intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also uses Vitamin A to accelerate cell turnover and stimulate the formation of new skin, and Vitamin E for UV resistance. Antioxidants include green tea, white tea and grape seed to calm the skin.
- Acne - The Acne Solution features two key active ingredients. Salicylic acid opens clogged pores and neutralizes bacteria within the pores. It reduces pore blockages and breakouts on skin. Lactic acid, part of the alpha hydroxy acid family, exfoliates the outer layer of skin and increases collagen production to minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and reduce blackheads and whiteheads.
- Anti-aging skin rejuvenation – This serum has five active ingredients that stimulate fibroblast and collagen production in the skin. They also help relax muscles to prevent wrinkling from repeated muscle movement.
- Hyper-pigmentation and brightening - This serum uses Kojic acid to lighten skin by suppressing melanocyte activity and pigmentation. It also has antibacterial and anti- fungal properties.
A microdermabrasion can be added on directly after the microneedling at the same visit for added refreshment.
Maintaining your results after your anti-aging skin treatments.
For optimal results that last as long as possible, follow your skin treatment with the appropriate skin care regimen.
Read more here about microneedling as seen in InStyle Magazine.
- Single treatment: $125
- Series of 3 treatments: $345
- Add on microdermabrasion: single for $75, series of 3 for $200.