This website does not provide individual medical advice, nor does it constitute a physician-patient relationship. Have a physical examination with your personal physician prior to beginning any weight loss or exercise program. If you are on prescription medications, these may need to be adjusted if you have significant changes in your diet, exercise, or lifestyle. Specifically, if you are on medication for high blood pressure, diabetes, heart failure, kidney disease, gout, seizures, or on blood thinners, or other condition, you may require more specific monitoring or adjustments in your treatment.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
- Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- Needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database of which only we have access to. Sensitive data is encrypted and scrambled. You may edit your profile at any time. All credit card and login information is completed over a secure connection (256bit SSL).
If you have any questions or comments about the policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.